Busch Gardens’ “Happy Tails” Program Information
Busch Gardens® Tampa has joined forces with the Humane Society of Tampa Bay (HSTB) to raise adoption awareness for homeless animals. Pet lovers who adopt a new dog or cat from HSTB will receive two complimentary single-day admission tickets to Busch Gardens.
Busch Gardens’ has long supported local animal shelters by providing homes, and a second chance at life, for abandoned and neglected animals. Considered by many to be “untrainable,” these adopted animals now steal the stage – and fans’ hearts – as stars in the park’s newest hit show, “Opening Night Critters.” These furry and feathery ambassadors bring smiles to thousands of guests every day while promoting the importance of shelter adoptions.
Visit the SeaWorld Cares website to find out more about this program across the SeaWorld Entertainment family of parks. You can view adoption success stories and even submit your own!
This is the fourth region to launch the Happy Tails program, started by SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment®. The program has helped thousands of dogs and cats find loving homes in the communities and neighborhoods surrounding SeaWorld® Orlando, SeaWorld® San Antonio, SeaWorld® San Diego, Busch Gardens® Williamsburg and now Busch Gardens® Tampa.
- Ticket distribution is for two tickets per adoption, regardless of number of cats/dogs.
- Tickets are only available for cats and dogs.
- The adopting family is only eligible for two tickets during the program period.
- The tickets are valid for a single-day admission to the theme park and are valid for one year from the pet adoption date
- Two (2) tickets will be printed onsite at the participating shelter
- The e-tickets received through the Happy Tails Program are valid for single day admission only. Since the complimentary e-tickets received through the Happy Tails Program bear no cash value they cannot be upgraded, exchanged or redeemed for any benefits that may be offered to ticket(s) with a dollar value.