Party Like An Animal at HSTB!
Why Party at the Humane Society of Tampa Bay?
The Humane Society of Tampa Bay is dedicated to helping needy animals in our community. Birthday celebrations give us another opportunity to show kids how compassion to animals is important and how one person truly can make a difference.
Our birthday parties will make great memories and you will leave knowing that you supported animals in need while having a waggin’ good time!
Our guests are given use of the conference center, complete with tables and chairs, where you can set up and decorate as you would like. This room is private, has great views of our play yards and is all yours for the duration of the birthday party.
Party PackageA $150 donation includes the following ammenities:
- Two-hour rental of our private Conference Center
- Maximum of 15 children (not including Birthday Child). We ask for three supervising adults older than 16 to accompany the children (these adults are not included in the 15 guests).
- Tables and Chairs (set up and break down)
- A fun and educational tour of our facility
- One craft that will be displayed in our shelter and is designed to increase adoptions
- A few visits from furry shelter guests
- Naming one of our shelter animals by the Birthday Child
- HSTB-themed favors for each guest
- Special gift for the Birthday Child
- Great photo opportunities by our doggy house and/or gazebo
- You may bring cake, food, beverages, and decorations
- Downloadable party invitation
How to Schedule a Party
We hold parties Tuesday through Sunday during regular shelter hours. We will do our best to meet your scheduling needs, but please have a few additional dates in mind in the event that your first choice is not available. Scheduling is based on room availability. We request a $50.00 non refundable deposit to guarantee your date and time. Please contact Ornella Varchi at (813)774-4344 or email@example.com for more information or to schedule your party.