How your donations help!
- $25 donation: Pays for the care and nutrition of one dog/cat for one day
- $40 donation: Pays for the spay/neuter of one cat
- $70 donation: Pays for one roll of surgery drape (shelter uses approximately 15 per year)
- $75 donation: Pays for the spay/neuter of one small dog
- $100 donation: Pays for the test of seven cats for feline leukemia
- $100 donation: Pays for heartworm preventative medication for 10 dogs or cats for one month
- $250 donation: Treats one small dog for heartworm disease
- $1,200: Average monthly water bill for the Humane Society of Tampa Bay
- $2,100: Average monthly electric bill for the Humane Society of Tampa Bay
Every donation received helps provide medical care, food and shelter for the many animals who find a safe haven at the Humane Society of Tampa Bay.