The GP Zodiac is little known by mere humans, but the animal world is well aware of it’s power. The GP Zodiac declares 2017, and every year, The Year of the Pig promoting kindness, compassion, charitable action, and passionate devotion to the cause of ending animal homelessness and providing care and comfort for companion animals in need. GP, the Greatest Pig and self-appointed liaison between pets and people, has some important New Year’s resolutions he’d like to share with you all. #MeetGP
- ADOPT a homeless pet in need
- DONATE to help us save more lives
- ENGAGE with us by attending an event, volunteering, or supporting us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- SHARE the importance of spaying/neutering pets to help reduce pet overpopulation
- VISIT our animal hospital to keep your own pet healthy at affordable costs while supporting our shelter programs
- ADVOCATE for trap/neuter/vaccinate/return programs for feral cats to help reduce their population
Remember that acts of kindness, no matter how small, CAN make a difference. Let’s join together to make 2017 the best year yet for animals in need!