TNVR is the internationally proven practice of humanely trapping, spaying/neutering, vaccinating, then returning (to their colonies) feral or free roaming community cats. Successful TNVR involves a volunteer colony caretaker who provides food and adequate shelter, and monitors the cats’ health. TNVR has been shown to be the least costly, most efficient and most humane way to stabilize cat populations.
TNVR Services available for $25
Ear tipping (the international symbol that a cat has been sterilized and vaccinated)
Program Hours and Contact Information
- Cats can be dropped off on Mondays from 6:30am – 9:00am (no appointment necessary)
- Pick up times are assigned at drop-off (no later than 5:45pm)
- Cats must be in traps (no crates, carriers, boxes, etc)
- Humane traps can be rented at the animal hospital between 8:30am and 3:00pm, 7 days a week. ($5 fee and $90 deposit apply)
- Contact our Feral Cat Program staff at 813-625-0910 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are bringing cats in for TNVR you can fill out the form below and bring it with you to speed up the drop-off process. Please fill out one form per cat.