Event Rental Spaces
Daily rate event rental spaces are available during operating hours until 5 PM. After-hour events available starting after 5 PM and include 1 hour setup and 1 hour tear down. Additional hours are subject to a fee.
Each rental includes a visit from 4 adoptable animals!
Daily rates include spaces for up to 5 hours, along with the use of tables and chairs. Rentals longer than 5 hours are subject to approval and additional fees. Parking is included.
We are following CDC guidelines of temperature checks, social distancing and face masks.
View Room Options Below
- All Event Spaces (only available after 5 PM): $3000
- Atrium & Courtyard (only available after 5 PM): $1800
- Mezzanine & Courtyard (only available after 5 PM): $1700
- Mezzanine & Training Room (available at any time): $600
- Mezzanine & Humane Education Room (available at any time): $600
Venue Rental Amenities:
- (40) 36 Inch High-Top Cocktail Tables
- 6 Foot Tables
- 8 Foot Tables
- Rolling Bar
- Kitchen Area with Microwave, Refrigerator and Counter Space
- Embedded Surround Sound System
- HDMI Projector
- Conference Phone with Speakerphone Capability
- Wireless Microphone
- Trash bins
- On-site Coordinator
Additional Services Available:
- Pipe & Drape
- Dance Floor
- DJ Services
- Photo Booth
- Day of Coordination
Payments & Fees:
- A 50% refundable deposit is needed to secure your event date. This will be applied to your final venue rental fee. The balance is due 30 days prior to the event.
- Final guest count is due 7 days before the event.
- Credit card number required as security deposit for excessive cleaning/damages.
- Payment methods: Check, Visa, Master Card, AmEx or Discover.
- Proceeds go to the Humane Society of Tampa Bay and providing care and comfort to the homeless pets of Tampa Bay.
- Cancellation must be made 14 days prior to rental, full deposit refunded.
- Extenuating circumstances for full refunds must be approved by CEO.
Food & Beverages:
- If not using a preferred vendor, all vendors must supply proof of insurance and liquor liability insurance at least 14 days before the event.
- Catering will have access to kitchen area and access to water.
- Caterers may use the microwave oven and refrigerators for the event. No ice is provided. No deep fryers/grills may be used inside.
Rules & Regulations:
- Rented equipment should not be dropped off at the facility before the vendor drop-off time designated on the contract unless approved by the on-site manager.
- All items brought into the facility must be taken out or disposed of (liquor bottles, food, decorations, etc.).
- All trash must be bagged and placed in the dumpster. Failure to dispose of trash will result in a $150 cleanup fee. Trash bins will be provided.
- Renters are prohibited from hanging decorations to the walls or ceiling.
- Throwing of rice, confetti, birdseed or colored bubbles is strictly prohibited.
- No use of open flames in the facility.
- All groups and individuals must vacate the facility no later than 12:00 AM.
- Damage to the facility will be assessed and charged to the renter(s). All renters are responsible for any lost, stolen, broken/damaged item(s) and will be charged for repairs and/or replacement of the item(s).
- Smoking is prohibited except in designated smoking areas.