Humane Euthanasia & Pet Cremation
The Humane Society of Tampa Bay provides euthanasia services when the time comes to say goodbye to your beloved pet. This service is available Tuesday-Sunday, 9:00-4:00PM, at our Animal Intake building: 3607 N Armenia Ave. No appointment necessary.
While we do charge for this service, no animal in need will be turned away if there is a qualified staff member available to perform this service.
Euthanasia and Cremation Pricing
- Euthanasia only (no cremation)- $70
- Cremation only (no euthanasia, up to 40 lbs)- $75
- Cremation only (no euthanasia, over 40 lbs) - $100
- Euthanasia & Private Cremation (up to 40 lbs)- $135
- Euthanasia & Private Cremation (over 40 lbs)- $160
- DOA Disposal (no euthanasia)- $20#Happy Tale # 136#I adopted a Yellow Lab/German Sheppard puppy two days before Christmas last year from the HSTB. I was not planning on adopting but when I walked in to look around, this lil guy stole my heart. He was labeled "Copper" but the moment I got him in my arms (and was told this 6lbs puppy would soon be 80lbs) I knew he was MY Bear! I walked out with him that day, and have been so thankful I went into the shelter every day since.Bear just turned 1 on October 26, and we celebrated in a lovely puppy fashion, going to the dog park, playing with his friends, and loads of new toys, treats, bones, and puppy ice-cream were had (by the dogs). I just wanted to share my thanks to the Society for doing such a wonderful thing for all the animals that are their, and how lucky each person/family is to be able to take home such wonderful new family members. Bear has been my side-kick whether it is just for a car ride, to the beach (where I have to drag Bear out of the water), my soccer games (Bear is the team mascot), friend's houses, and even on vacations (Bear's favorite was Key West where he got to stay at a Waldorf Astoria Resort that had a dog beach right next door!) He is my buddy and I wanted to thank the Human Society for giving me the opportunity to have such a wonderful family member added to my home, and to celebrate many more of Bear's birthdays in good puppy fashion!